At Renaissance University, we prioritize the holistic development and well-being of our students. Our Students Affairs Unit is dedicated to creating a supportive and enriching environment that fosters personal growth, academic success, and a memorable university experience.
The Students Affairs Unit serves as a bridge between students and the university administration, ensuring that students' voices are heard, their concerns addressed, and their needs met. We believe that a vibrant and engaged student body contributes significantly to the overall vibrancy and success of our university community.
The Students Affairs Unit is here to assist you in various aspects of your university life, including:
- Academic Support: We offer resources and guidance to help you excel academically, such as study skills workshops, tutoring services, and counseling for academic challenges.
- Personal Development: We organize workshops and programs to enhance your personal and leadership skills, preparing you to become well-rounded individuals ready to take on the world.
- Campus Life: We work tirelessly to create a vibrant campus life, organizing events, clubs, and societies where you can explore your interests and connect with like-minded peers.
- Accommodation and Welfare: We assist with accommodation arrangements, ensuring that you have a safe and comfortable place to call home while pursuing your studies at Renaissance University.
- Health and Wellness: Your well-being is of utmost importance to us. We offer counseling services and promote wellness programs to support your mental and physical health.
The Students Affairs Unit is your ally throughout your university journey. Whether you are a new student adjusting to campus life or a returning student seeking additional support, our doors are always open to you. Your success and happiness as a student are at the core of what we do. Together, let's make your time at Renaissance University truly transformative and unforgettable!
The Dean of Students Affairs, Mr. Onwukaike can be reached through the following contact numbers: +234 703 582 4637 or +234 806 667 1505.